“Belvedere Signature” offers Eco-friendly German thinking accentuated by Planquadrant Architects, for natural Indian Living and gold rating by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Automation ready homes, conforming to the global Indian’s living standard, Meticulous space planning windows which enhances the beauty of house and makes its design unique and worth calling it “My Home”.
Unishire Belvedere Signature is an approximate 1.15-Acre development with 107 limited Edition comprising of 2,2.5 and 3 Bedroom Condominiums, ranging from 1321 to 1817 Sq. Ft.
Unishire Belvedere Signature is designed in harmony with nature. Every stage of development ensures eco-friendly practices. Be it the use of
1) Porotherm Clay Blocks on External Walls for Thermal Resistance and Sound Absorption or
2) Low Flow Water Fixtures that save up to 45% water.
3) Efficient Lighting Systems in common areas in the form of Solar Power save energy.
4) While Grey Water Recycling and
5) Rain Water Harvesting optimize the utility of the precious resource,
6) Waste Management Systems dramatically reduce the burden on the environment.
7) Usage of Low VOC Products guarantee each home breathes clean and fresh air.
Every Master Bedroom at Unishire Belvedere Signature features an outdoor Private Jacuzzi. Thoughtfully designed for pure indulgence while absorbing the serene atmosphere and breathtaking views.
“THE EYE IN THE SKY” Lounge-A unique Elevated Lounge on the 10th Floor, covering a generous 1735 sq.ft.“The Eye In The Sky” is the next closest thing to floating in the clouds.
The perfect setting to get together with family, friends and loved ones while marveling at the glittering city scape below or the twinkling stars above.
Some salient features of Unishire Belvedere Signature includes Vaastu Compliant Design, maximum 8 Homes per floor, Large Balconies/Deck attached to Living/Master Bedrooms, 3 Lifts for just 107 families
|Price:||*INR 4500/- per sq.ft ( *indicative price)|
|Address:||Off Bellary Road (NH – 7), on Jakkur Double Road|
|Square Feet:||1321 - 1340 sq.ft (2 BHK), 1485-1523 sq.ft ( 2.5 BHK), 1798-1817 sq.ft ( 3 BHK)|
|Bedrooms:||2, 2.5, 3 BHK|